Welcome to Notary Public, Essex Witham
You can contact us on: 01376 519048 or 07732 740022
or you can email me on email@example.com
Notary Public - Roger W Hart
A Notary certifies identity in connection with commercial and personal, international business transactions. A notary may be needed:-
- To notarise commercial contracts and trade or business agreements
- To prepare and or witness Powers of Attorney
- Obtaining Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) Visas
- To assist with making a Statutory Declaration witnessing for making a pension claim
- To certify copies of translations, passports, academic and many other types of certificates
- In connection with a grant of probate when claiming inheritance overseas
- In obtaining a visa or permission for a child to travel
Roger W Hart holds a commission as a Notary Public and is available to assist in the swearing of affidavits and statutory declarations and willing to deal with the certification of copy documents.
Specialist services include: -
- POI Persons of Indian Origin Visas
- OCI Overseas Citizen of India Visas
- Power of Attorney
- Commercial Contracts
- Documents for the Middle East
- Express Apostille and Consular Legalisation Service
A Power of Attorney (POA) or letter of attorney is a written authorisation to represent or act on another's behalf in private affairs, business, or some other legal matter.
Powers of Attorney in connection with legal transactions overseas are the most frequent documents we, at MyNotaryEssex-Witham, notarise
My Notary Network
The MyNotary Network is an informal collection of notaries public located throughout England, Wales, Scotland and Ireland.